6 May 2016 at 21:58
Dear Ms Pender
1. I do not have the option to consult the Citizens Advice Bureau for the reason that the litigation that I mounted on this institution under ME002953 forms part of the considerations for the court to rule on the charge/misdemeanour of religious persecution that has denied me my approximately £60,000 redundancy payment by the University of Greenwich under the false pretences that I had committed acts that were blameworthy of gross misconduct in employment and which I insist must be regarded as defamatory when considered with the long period of workplace harassment that was mounted on me by the University in conjunction with the illegitimate acts of my General Practitioner, Dr Sudhir Patel concerning my medical retirement from the University. The proceedings relating these allegations have been continuous through legal channels since 1998 and so cannot be ruled by the Court to have run out of time by statute. My options to return to public service through engagement in political activism with the United Kingdom Independence Party and the English Democrats now were effectively cut off by the damage done to my reputation that the University of Greenwich is solely responsible. This is how I would like to complete my Claim Form so that the High Court can rule on the Case and order the respondents to issue me the apology so that my career may be restored.
2. Please therefore let me have the email address of the Personal Support Unit in the High Court so that it may advise me on whether the Claim Form will be legally valid for the purposes of the Court when completed in this manner.
3. I understand from your response that there will be no Court Fee payable for these proceedings as it is an extension of Claim ME002953 that has been continuing through different courts.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
On Friday, 6 May 2016, 12:16, QB Issue & Enquiries <QBEnquiries@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:
Dear Dr Shantaun Panigrahi,
You will need to seek legal advice in terms of what forms to fill out and how. We have a Personal Support Unit based in the High Court, or you could go to the Citizens’ Advice Bureau.
Royal Courts of Justice Group
Queen's Bench Division
Masters' Support Unit
Royal Courts of Justice
DX: 44458 Strand
Tel: 020 7947 7772 (option 3)
I am not authorised to bind the Ministry of Justice contractually, nor to make representations or other statements which may bind the Ministry of Justice in any way via electronic means.
In accordance with Practice Direction 5B - Electronic communication and filing we ask you to do the following when sending an e-mail message to the court:
Clearly state the Court's action number, parties’ names and any dates relating to an up-coming hearing in the subject header.
Provide a clear description of the contents in the body of the e-mail message. Please refrain from messages such as “Please see attached”. Please state what the attachment is, i.e. “Please see the attached Notice of Change/Please find enclosed our Defence for filing/Please forward this message and its enclosures to Master <name> for the hearing on <date> & <time>.
Please copy your message to the relevant parties (if applicable).
If you are submitting a document by email, sending duplicates by post/Gold fax is not permitted by Practice Direction 5b (8.1).
In accordance with Practice Direction 3.3a, please do not submit documents which carry a payable fee; such e-mails will be deleted.
E-mail must only consist of one attachment, maximum 10 pages.
If you're unable to comply with these points or any other part of Practice Direction 5B - Electronic communication and filing, your message will not be dealt with.
From: Shan Panigrahi [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] Sent: 05 May 2016 12:35 To: QB Issue & Enquiries Subject: Fw: Racial Discrimination in Granting me Membership of English Democrats: damages proceedings
Queens Bench Division
I wish to issue proceedings on the English Democrats Party as set out in the following email. Kindly let me know which Claim Form would be appropriate for these proceedings and the Court Fee that is appropriate in light of the fact that violation of the Race Relations Act may be a Hate Crime and I am only seeking an apology rather than financial compensation.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
On Thursday, 5 May 2016, 12:08, Shan Panigrahi <email@example.com> wrote:
English Democrats Party
Quires Green, Ongar, Essex , England , CM5 0QP,
General Enquiries Tel: 0207 242 1066 Email: Enquiries@EnglishDemocrats.Party
1. I write with reference to the following email that I deposited in your website in which I requested action before 12.00 noon. Since then I also submitted a tweet on Twitter to you asking you to update me on this membership application that I have submitted to the Party.
Information on English Democrats as it relates to ethnic minorities like myself
My wife worked with a member of your Party and asked me if I would vote for him in todays Police and Crime Commissioner election. The name of the candidate is Mr Steve Uncles. At 9 am this morning I am thinking afresh on my political and nationalism affiliations. This is why I am seeking information.
I am Hindu, and Indian by birth who has settled in the UK since 1973 and have a British Passport. My website is
Towards Knowledge For World Conservation
Preview by Yahoo
where you will find all kinds of information about me.
I got disillusioned by UKIP as not a party that would welcome me after having joined the Party two years ago and being forced to resign for its lack of democratic consultation and consideration of my interests.
When I look at what has been happening to Northern Ireland , Scotland and Welsh Assemblies, I feel that perhaps the time has come for the United Kingdom to be totally dismantled. But I am opposed to submitting to the European Union and will vote for UK to pull out of the EU so that we have our sovereignty.
My immediate task is to know whether you would welcome such a member into the English Democrats. I would like a discussion before I join your party and donate.
Please reply before 12.00 pm today so that I may cast my vote for Mr Uncles in the PCC Elections in Kent .
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Kent ME8 0SL
Tel 01634 379604
2. It is unfortunate that the English Democrats have not replied to my email and tweet. It makes me feel that I am being discriminated against on racial grounds by your decision to
deny me membership of English Democrats Party. If this is true, you will appreciate that this is an offence under the Race Relations Act and is subject to civil proceedings for damages to be awarded to me by the English Democrats Party if appropriate reasons for denying me membership of English Democrats Party are not given in the meantime. My suspicion is that your decision to ignore my application is based on the contents of my blogposts in which I have explicitly sought the dethronement of the Queen for the religious persecution that I have been subjected to in the United Kingdom . The matter will therefore be pursued in the Queens Bench Division of the Royal Courts of Justice accordingly.
3. I would be grateful for your immediate attention to this email and a written response today.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
______________________________________________________________________ This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service. For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com ______________________________________________________________________
This e-mail (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention of the addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail.
Internet e-mail is not a secure medium. Any reply to this message could be intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear that in mind when deciding whether to send material in response to this message by e-mail.
This e-mail (whether you are the sender or the recipient) may be monitored, recorded and retained by the Ministry of Justice. E-mail monitoring / blocking software may be used, and e-mail content may be read at any time. You have a responsibility to ensure laws are not broken when composing or forwarding e-mails and their contents.
No replies came. They left me alone and I left things alone.