Search

Final Unravelling of the State-organised Criminal Conspiracy


I received no emails from anyone during the morning of 30 December 2015 and did not feel that I had brought my truth search to a natural closure with the book publication matter still outstanding. I had to have the book scrutinsed through the court as far as I was able for comments against individuals such as Mr Malcolm Dodds and Egregious were made that I did not have concrete evidence for. No posts were posted in my Blog either. I sent the following forwarding email to CCmCC Court and Medway County Court with an attachment that was this book up to this point that I had entitled with the Word document name ‘TheAllurementofRealityJan2016.docs’ specifying that this communication was following on from previous proceedings with these courts:


Shantanu, this holiday card has your name on it! (3)

Shan Panigrahi <shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk>

To

Ccmcc Customer Enquiries Enquiries Medway County

30 December 2015 at 1:22 PM

Dear Sirs


1. I have not received any acknowledgement of the following email from AuthorhouseUK and neither have I received any feedback from Olympia Publishers on their decisions on whether to publish the attached book, 'The Allurement of Reality' (TheAllurementofRealityJan2016.doc).


2. I believe that these two companies have systematically and without due concern for the public interest and private interest in so far as my earning potential is concerned, have prevented the dissemination of this document on contemporary history. Furthermore, AuthorhouseUK is refusing to refund my £586 self-publishing Fee that I paid for no reason but to subject me to State-sponsored persecution.


3. I would therefore be grateful if you would kindly arrange for a hearing of this Case in accordance with previous communications with you at Medway County Court and direct the respondents to pay the Court Fee applicable.


Yours sincerely


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi

On Friday, 25 December 2015, 14:23, Shan Panigrahi <shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:


Dear Sir


1. Your Ms Rebecca Carter may not wish to refer to the transcript of our conversation between 1.20pm and 1.30 pm (UK-Time) on 21 December 2015, but I do have a good memory.


2. Having reviewed my interactions with AuthorhouseUK I had asked her if AuthorhouseUK was prepared to receive my final version of the book, 'The Allurement of Reality'. I explained to her that this was a historical account of events, and all libel and invasion of privacy issues had been taken into account by me. As a Self-Publishing venture for which I paid money I will not accept your Firms conditions in this regard. Further, until this book is published by AuthorhouseUK as presented I will not be submitting any other books to AuthorhouseUK.

3. Accordingly, if you do not wish to receive the final version from me and print it without any editing other than for typographical and grammatical errors, kindly refund my £586 immediately.

Yours sincerely

Dr Shantanu Panigrahi

On Wednesday, 23 December 2015, 14:34, AuthorHouse <publishinginfo@authorhouse.co.uk> wrote: Greetings…..


The following exchange took place on this thread:


Shantanu, this holiday card has your name on it! (5)

On Wednesday, 30 December 2015, 14:54, "Medway County, Enquiries" <enquiries@medway.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:


Dear Sir,

The court cannot issue proceedings on your behalf. You may issue proceedings yourself and the fees from issuing this would be included as the court costs if you are successful.

Regards,

Miss Nic Gibson Civil & Enforcement Section Medway County Court Anchorage House 47-67 High Street Chatham Kent ME44DW T: 01634 887927 F: 01634 811332

Please note that I am not the direct administrator for your case and will not answer queries unless they are made through the enquires mailbox enquiries@medway.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk



Shan Panigrahi <shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk>

To

Medway County, Enquiries

30 Dec 2015 at 3:11 PM

Dear Miss Nic Gibson


1. I will pay the Court Fee which is why this email was sent to the CCmCC for processing. I wait to hear from them the amount that I should pay to initiate the proceedings.


2. Why do you say that my issuing of these proceedings may not be successful?


Yours sincerely


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi


The Court did not reply on this thread but chose to send me another email as follows:


[No Subject]

Gibson, Nicola <nicola.gibson@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk>

To

'Shan Panigrahi'

30 Dec 2015 at 3:46 PM

Good Afternoon,

Please find attached EX50 form containing guidance regarding fees.

In response to your second question “Why do you say that my issuing of these proceedings may not be successful?”

I am not implying that it wouldn’t be, but I cannot say that it would be. I am not legally trained and am not privy to the details of this case therefore would not be able to comment on whether a claim is successful or not hence using if which would suggest that the outcome is conditional.

Many Regards,

Miss Nic Gibson

Civil & Enforcement Section

Medway County Court

Anchorage House

47-67 High Street

Chatham

Kent

ME44DW

T: 01634 887927

F: 01634 811332

Please note that I am not the direct administrator for your case and will not answer queries unless they are made through the enquires mailbox enquiries@medway.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk

ex050-eng .pdf

Reply Reply to All Forward More


I found this very puzzling and it seemed to me that the Court was trying to dislodge the proceedings that I had initiated so that I would not be able to forward it to the Court of Appeal because the book would have to be sent again it was not being acknowledged as relevant yet. The attachment document gave the Court Fees for all kinds of proceedings and it was not helpful for it would identify specific respondents for damages to be awarded and evidence to be sought, when this was a Case of State-persecution that utilized its morons who had to be kept silent by the authorities as I saw it. The following morning the status quo was not satisfactory as the silence continued and I sent the following email back to the Court for the attention of the Court Manager, and not as a reply to Miss Nic Gibson whose emailed reply I as effectively appealing:


Non-Issuing of Court Proceedings for the non-publication of 'TheAllurementofRealityJan2016.docx' by Olympia Publishers and AuthorhouseUK

Shan Panigrahi <shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk>

To

Enquiries Medway County

31 Dec 2015 at 8:18 AM

To

The Court Manager Medway County Court


31 December 2015

Dear Sir/Madam


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi vs Olympia Publishers and AuthorhouseUK

I am hereby appealing against the decision of Medway County Court not to issue court proceedings against Olympia Publishers and AuthorhouseUK for their non-publication of my book, 'The Allurement of Reality' that the court has in its possession as an electronic copy (TheAllurementofRealityJan2016.docx) for the reason that the Court has ruled that the applicant should bear the unquantifiable court's costs for the proceedings.

Yours sincerely


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi


On Wednesday, 30 December 2015, 15:46, "Gibson, Nicola" <nicola.gibson@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:


No Subject


Good Afternoon,

Please find attached EX50 form containing guidance regarding fees.

In response to your second question “Why do you say that my issuing of these proceedings may not be successful?”

I am not implying that it wouldn’t be, but I cannot say that it would be. I am not legally trained and am not privy to the details of this case therefore would not be able to comment on whether a claim is successful or not hence using if which would suggest that the outcome is conditional.

Many Regards,

Miss Nic Gibson

Civil & Enforcement Section

Medway County Court

Anchorage House

47-67 High Street

Chatham

Kent

ME44DW

T: 01634 887927

F: 01634 811332

Please note that I am not the direct administrator for your case and will not answer queries unless they are made through the enquires mailbox enquiries@medway.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk

This e-mail (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention of the addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail.

Internet e-mail is not a secure medium. Any reply to this message could be intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear that in mind when deciding whether to send material in response to this message by e-mail. This e-mail (whether you are the sender or the recipient) may be monitored, recorded and retained by the Ministry of Justice. E-mail monitoring / blocking software may be used, and e-mail content may be read at any time. You have a responsibility to ensure laws are not broken when composing or forwarding e-mails and their contents.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Vodafone in partnership with Symantec. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) This email has been certified virus free. Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.


· Download

ex050-eng .pdf

Reply Reply to All Forward More



Comment: This was a probe seeking information for clarification that would identify for me if there was a central state authority that had manipulated proceedings or whether it was all the play of guna consciousness forces.


Whether or not guna consciousness forces operate to get humans to act in particular ways, when an application appealing a decision has been made unless a reply is received straightaway it shows that the State is guilty of persecution. I had to interpret the court’s responses and it is for the court to tell me if it is the correct interpretation or not. If it was not then it has to explain why that ‘shit’ was sent to me by Ms Nic Gibson from her personal email account within the court with a disclaimer suddenly. The Court was in fact playing dirty tricks on me with its emails. The reason the Court was trapped by my appeal is because whilst Olympia Publishers and AuthorhouseUK may say that there are libel and invasion of privacy issues outstanding in the book my submission is that there are no such issues since all of the contents are the factual truth and a historical account of events so that none of the parties listed in the book need be issued with proceedings to get them to lodge valid objections to the publication that the Publishers apparently are seeking. The fact is that they are seeking these clearances under false pretences and the Court has to take sides in this matter: if it sides with the Publishers the onus must be on the Publishers to prove that they have legitimate concerns that preventing them from publishing the book and are not just acting as agents of the State to prevent the world from knowing what I have experienced in this country and identifying the people who have mounted the persecution on me. This means that I am appealing to the Court that it must be respondents who must bear the court’s costs for these aspects of the proceedings for which the respondents would have to identify precisely which sections of the book require such investigations during the court’s processing of the case and why. I should therefore only pay the £70 fee for the refund of the Publishing Fee that I have paid AuthorhouseUK. If the Court replies to my email these justifications will be clarified in my explanation of why the court’s costs are termed as unquantifiable in the Appeal.


Of course the State knows that the email from Ms Gibson was a moronic attempt to thwart justice as arising from these proceedings that would have proven the allegation of State-organised persecution.

All day went by and nothing came from any source.


The following further developments should be taken into consideration in assessing the nature of my allegation of criminal conspiracy to break my resistance to State-organised persecution.


On New Year’s Eve/New Year a former colleague at Natural Resources Institute who is still in the Institute, Linda Nicolaides who lives locally in Wigmore came to our home along with Dr Chris Wood and his wife Marguerita on an invitation from my wife for a meal and to see in the New Year as we have done on numerous occasions previously. During that time I asked her if she would be able to help me read a Word5 document of mine that I was having difficulty with. She said she would and gave me her University of Greenwich email address to send it to. I sent it to her on New Years Day and the following developments then took place:


Document written in old Word5 document (8)

Linda Nicolaides <L.Nicolaides@greenwich.ac.uk>

To

Shan Panigrahi

3 Jan 2015 at 10:23 AM

Dear Shan,

This is good news. I had thought talking to Andrew might be a better approach, however, I have forwarded your mail to him and copied you in so that you are now in contact.

I believe that Wye would also require medical evidence to support your extenuation. Good Luck with your submission and I look forward to celebrate you being awarded a PhD.

Best wishes

Linda

Linda Nicolaides, MPh, FRSPH Principal Scientist Programme Leader, MSc Food Safety and Quality Management (e-learning/Control systems and trade) Co-programme Leader, MSc Food Innovation


From: Shan Panigrahi [shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk] Sent: 02 January 2016 16:33 To: Linda Nicolaides Subject: Re: Document written in old Word5 document

Dear Linda

Do not worry about reading the document as I managed to salvage the full document by copy pasting from the Preview in the email attachment. I have recreated the entire dissertation.

Give me Andrew's email address now please.

Shan


On Saturday, 2 January 2016, 16:07, Linda Nicolaides <L.Nicolaides@greenwich.ac.uk> wrote:


Dear Shan,

I will take the file wit me when I go back to work on Tuesday and see if the IT specialists can open it. I cannot open it on my pc which is running windows 10!!

I will also send you mail to Andrew.

More news next week.

Best wishes

Linda

Linda Nicolaides, MPh, FRSPH Principal Scientist Programme Leader, MSc Food Safety and Quality Management (e-learning/Control systems and trade) Co-programme Leader, MSc Food Innovation


From: Shan Panigrahi [shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk] Sent: 01 January 2016 15:53 To: Linda Nicolaides Subject: Document written in old Word5 document

Dear Linda


As discussed, please see if you can read the attachment document (URBANIS1A.doc) and if possible save it in the 97 or later version of Word and send it back to me


Thanks


Shan


University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.




University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.

Reply Reply to All Forward More


Document written in old Word5 document (8)

Linda Nicolaides <L.Nicolaides@greenwich.ac.uk>

To

Andrew Westby

CC

shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk

3 Jan 2016 at 10:23 AM

Dear Andrew,

Please see the request below from Shan Panigrahi.

Kind regards

Linda

Linda Nicolaides, MPh, FRSPH Principal Scientist Programme Leader, MSc Food Safety and Quality Management (e-learning/Control systems and trade) Co-programme Leader, MSc Food Innovation


From: Shan Panigrahi [shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk] Sent: 02 January 2016 10:20 To: Linda Nicolaides Subject: Re: Document written in old Word5 document

To

Linda Nicolaides

Natural Resources Institute

The University of Greenwich


Dear Linda


1. This dissertation was the final part of my MSc in Agricultural Development that Natural Resources Institute sponsored through funds (tuition fees), study leave and text book purchases as an External student of Wye College, University of London.


2. Unfortunately, I was taken ill during my final year at the Institute in 1997-1998 and was clinically diagnosed with 'Severe Depression with Psychotic Features'. A doctor's certificate was submitted to the Institute to demonstrate this. Since my recovery from that illness and associated legal proceedings relating to my dismissal from the University of Greenwich the University of London has been asking for exceptional case approval for a late submission of the Dissertation by me which is all that is remaining for the granting of my MSc degree. Since this dissertation was a project that arose from under the Livestock Production Programme of Overseas Development Administation the Institute must approval the completion of the work and its late submission. So I need the submission of this Dissertation now to the University of London to be approved under these grounds by the present Director of Natural Resources Institute.


3. I did not have the present Director's email address to ask him to provide this special dispensation for an exceptional case late submission of the Dissertation which is why I spoke to you about the problem.


4. Please forward this matter to the Director for his immediate attention and a reply to me at my email address.


Thanks


Shan Panigrahi

3 Hoath Lane

Wigmore

Gillingham

Kent ME8 0SL

Tel 01634 379604

<