top of page
Search

Further evidence submitted on my Application to the Mental Health Tribunal dated 7 February 2016, 8.

Further evidence submitted on my Application to the Mental Health Tribunal dated 7 February 2016, 8.30 am (by email)

To

6 June 2016 at 11:35


To

Mental Health Tribunal mhrtenquiries@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk Telephone (England): 0300 123 2201


6 June 2016


Dear Sir/Madam


1. Since my last submission of materials relevant to the Case I have received the attached letter from the Wigmore Medical Centre. This letter still does not provide me with the explanations that I have sought as follows, and I quote:


''There are a number of outstanding matters arising from the 29 May 2016 emailed letter from Dr Reema Patel that you have sent me which have not yet been resolved satisfactorily for my needs. This concerns the unexplained circumstances of my valid asylum application that was officially approved by the French Government with the appropriate document released to me to travel to France to escape from the Dr Sudhir Patel's organisation of a Mental Health Team that my wife warned me were coming to my house the same day in order to concoct my sectioning, and which the Dover Police then acted on to arrest me and take me into the hospital. You need to answer who raised the concerns about me and what those concerns were about my mental health on that occasion as well as on the occasion of 2008 episode of State-imposed incarceration that you say was 'appropriately' dealt with by Dr Sudhir Patel.''


2. Please let me know the outcome of my Application as soon as possible.


Yours sincerely


Dr Shantanu Pangrahi

Complaint response S Panigrahi from Dr R Patel .doc


Further evidence submitted on my Application to the Mental Health Tribunal dated 7 February 2016, 8.30 am (by email) (2)

To

8 June 2016 at 15:28

Dear Dr Shantanu Pangrahi

This is being returned to you please resubmit with a case reference

Kind Regards Chetna Patel Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunal Service - Mental Health PO BOX 8793 LE1 8BN Case Progression Officer

etc


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi vs The University of Greenwich: ME010463 (4)

To

9 June 2016 at 15:36

Good Afternoon,

I have located a file however the Judge has not granted any order. The court will still need to have any copies of previous proceedings as mentioned in prior letters. The court file does not contain any claim forms as these were destroyed many years ago. And you will also need to make a formal application.

Regards,

Miss Nic Gibson Civil & Enforcement Section Medway County Court Anchorage House 47-67 High Street Chatham Kent ME44DW T: 01634 887914 F: 01634 811332

Please note that I am not the direct administrator for your case and will not answer queries unless they are made through the enquires mailbox enquiries@medway.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk


From: Shan Panigrahi [mailto:shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk] Sent: 09 June 2016 14:19 To: Medway County , Enquiries Subject: Re: Dr Shantanu Panigrahi vs The University of Greenwich: ME010463

To

Ms Nic Gibson

Dear Ms Gibson

1. I am pleased that you have now located the Case Number ME010463 in the Courts system and that the Judge has given me permission to appeal the previous Court Orders from Medway County Court.

2. However, it is clear that the Judge is still unaware that ME010463 is the same Case as the original Case ME002953 and became necessary becuase the Medway County Court would not permit me to upgrade ME002953 to the required £500 Court Fee category of Claims so that all the diverse respondents could be assembled before the Judge.

3. I should repeat my request that this Case is clearly suited to examination by the High Court in view of the Judicial Review that it entails on my medical condition so that I would request you again to ask the Judge to transfer the Case to the Queens Bench Division of the High Court as requested by the decision of that Court that I brought to your attention.

4. Thank you for taking this action today so that I can attain the justice that I have struggled for over 18 years.

Yours sincerely

Dr Shantanu Panigrahi

On Thursday, 9 June 2016, 9:45, " Medway County , Enquiries" <enquiries@medway.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:

Good Morning,

Can you please provide the Court with an Appellants Notice and EX160.

Regards,

Miss Nic Gibson Civil & Enforcement Section Medway County Court Anchorage House 47-67 High Street Chatham Kent ME44DW T: 01634 887914 F: 01634 811332

Please note that I am not the direct administrator for your case and will not answer queries unless they are made through the enquires mailbox enquiries@medway.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk


From: Shan Panigrahi [mailto:shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk] Sent: 02 June 2016 17:55 To: Medway County , Enquiries Subject: Dr Shantanu Panigrahi vs The University of Greenwich: ME010463

To

Miss Nic Gibson Civil & Enforcement Section Medway County Court Anchorage House 47-67 High Street Chatham Kent ME44DW T: 01634 887914 F: 01634 811332

Please note that I am not the direct administrator for your case and will not answer queries unless they are made through the enquires mailbox enquiries@medway.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk

Dear Miss Gibson

1. You wrote to me earlier today the following:

''You have put in several requests over the last few months and have not seen any claim forms t issue. Can you please provide the items you submitted.''


Further evidence submitted on my Application to the Mental Health Tribunal dated 7 February 2016, 8.30 am (by email) (3)

To

9 June 2016 at 13:25

Dear Sir/Madam


1. I do indeed need a much overdue Case Reference Number from the Mental Health Tribunal to consider the submission that the Medway Community Health Team generated a totally legally baseless and medically unjustifiable appointment to invade my privacy given the background to the Case since 2004 that I have submitted to you.


2. Please therefore assign the Case Reference Number immediately and let me know what your next steps are in the consideration of this internal Review. In your reply kindly clarify that the decision of the Mental Health Tribunal on this Case can be legally referred for a Judicial Review at the Administrative Court of the High Court.


Yours sincerely


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi


On Wednesday, 8 June 2016, 15:28, TSMH Case Progression <TSMH_Case_Progression@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:


Dear Dr Shantanu Pangrahi

This is being returned to you please resubmit with a case reference

Kind Regards Chetna Patel Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunal Service - Mental Health PO BOX 8793 LE1 8BN Case Progression Officer


RE: Dr Shantanu Panigrahi vs National Health Service (2)

People

To

10 June 2016 at 8:11

To

Case Progression Queens Bench Division

Royal Courts of Justice

London

Dear Sir

1. Please note the following email from Medway County Court which confirms that it has lost track of the proceedings on my Claim on ME002953/ME010463 and as such is unable to pass the Court Order from Judge to transfer the Case to the Queens Bench Division.

2. I would therefore confirm that I wish to apply for a High Court Claim Number to process this application for damages against the NHS in light of the following considerations:


(a) It has not yet been established that we in the UK live in a Police State where the Police Force/Armed Forces represents an arm and the NHS the other arm engaged in apprehending and punishing through incarceration and medication those who are engaged in lawful activities that are not to the State’s liking.


(b) I have followed the procedures that apply to me very carefully and have brought the mattter to the attention of the judicial authorities in the appropriate manner. The State must have a legal basis for intruding into the privacy of the individual. Just as the Police must have reasonable suspicion upon which to base its interrogation of a suspect and require a warrant for the arrest of the individual, or face the law on invasion of the privacy as a human rights violation, the same applies to the NHS: it must therefore provide the individual the legal framework under which it operates on members of the public on demand from a person being questioned before it can intrude into the person’s privacy. These must be conducted informally to begin with in which the person being assessed is read his rights so that if the person feels he is being victimised by the State he has the option to seek a legal injunction stopping the State from this instrusion of his/her privacy.


(c) No such legal framework for NHS’s activities on me has thus far been established in my case despite the 4 months of Tribunal proceedings and the matter is now resting in the High Court where I am determined to pursue damages against the NHS arising from these actions that date back to 2004 and but are of particular significance in relation to the enforced appointment made on me as if I have been kept under a form of semi-detention for all of these years.


3. Please note that I am determined to pursue this matter through the Courts both to determine the manner of legal supervision of the NHS in the field of Mental Health and to attain compensation for the suffering that the NHS has put me through.


4. If the Court fails to process this Case to a Hearing, I would be consigned to a form of house-arrest for the rest of my life since Dr Sudhir Patel has confirmed that I must remain under risperidone medication of 3 mg per day for no justifiable reason whatsoever.


5. Please let me know if any Court Fee is payable by me at this stage.


Yours sincerely


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi



On Thursday, 9 June 2016, 15:36, "Medway County, Enquiries" <enquiries@medway.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:


Good Afternoon,

I have located a file however the Judge has not granted any order. The court will still need to have any copies of previous proceedings as mentioned in prior letters. The court file does not contain any claim forms as these were destroyed many years ago. And you will also need to make a formal application.

Regards,

Miss Nic Gibson Civil & Enforcement Section Medway County Court Anchorage House 47-67 High Street Chatham Kent ME44DW T: 01634 887914 F: 01634 811332

Please note that I am not the direct administrator for your case and will not answer queries unless they are made through the enquires mailbox enquiries@medway.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk

Etc.


I blogged this email because it did not get acknowledged and I did not want to lose the proceedings in case it was required in subsequent action to defend myself against this attack by the State. By 15.30 hours on 13 June, the State got the Tribunal to reply to provide excuse to the High Court that no legitimate Case had been lodged in the Mental Health Tribunal so it did not need to take any action. I waited until past half past six before spotting the danger that I had no proceedings anywhere so that the email from the Tribunal had to be replied to in order to open up the prospect of lodging a Case, as follows:

Further evidence submitted on my Application to the Mental Health Tribunal dated 7 February 2016, 8.30 am (by email) (5)

To

13 June 2016 at 18:52

Dear Sir/Madam


1. Thank you for your email stating that without a live application you are unable to assist me with the query that I set out on point 2.


2. I would be grateful if you would therefore restrict your judgement to point 1 of my application for now.



Thank you


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi

On Monday, 13 June 2016, 15:24, TSMH Case Progression <TSMH_Case_Progression@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:


Dear Dr Shantanu Pangrahi

Without a live application we cannot assist you regarding point 2 please seek legal advice

Kind Regards Chetna Patel Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunal Service - Mental Health PO BOX 8793 LE1 8BN Case Progression Officer

DISCLAIMER I am not authorised to bind my department contractually nor to make representations or other statements which may bind the department in any any way via electronic means.



From: Shan Panigrahi [mailto:shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk] Sent: 09 June 2016 13:26 To: TSMH Case Progression Subject: Re: Further evidence submitted on my Application to the Mental Health Tribunal dated 7 February 2016, 8.30 am (by email)

Dear Sir/Madam


1. I do indeed need an much overdue Case Reference Number from the Mental Health Tribunal to consider the submission that the Medway Community Health Team generated a totally legally baseless and medically unjustifiable appointment to invade my privacy given the background to the Case since 2004 that I have submitted to you.


2. Please therefore assign the Case Reference Number immediately and let me know what your next steps are in the consideration of this internal Review. In your reply kindly clarify that the decision of the Mental Health Tribunal on this Case can be legally referred for a Judicial Review at the Administrative Court of the High Court.


Yours sincerely


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi


______________________________________________________________________etc


Further evidence submitted on my Application to the Mental Health Tribunal dated 7 February 2016, 8.30 am (by email) (5)

To

13 June 2016 at 18:52

Dear Sir/Madam


1. Thank you for your email stating that without a live application you are unable to assist me with the query that I set out on point 2.


2. I would be grateful if you would therefore restrict your judgement to point 1 of my application for now.



Thank you


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi

On Monday, 13 June 2016, 15:24, TSMH Case Progression <TSMH_Case_Progression@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:


Dear Dr Shantanu Pangrahi

Appeal against proceedings conducted in my Application against the National Health Service in the High Court (7)

To

15 June 2016 at 10:07

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your email, you will need to contact he High Court, they will be able to advise you the complaints process.

Kind Regards

Registry Team


From: Shan Panigrahi [mailto:shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk] Sent: 15 June 2016 09:56 To: Civil Appeals - Registry Subject: Re: Appeal against proceedings conducted in my Application against the National Health Service in the High Court

Dear Sir/Madam

This is a complaint to be dealt with by the Royal Courts of Justice's complaints procedures because the HIgh Court Order is not being released for Appeal with or without the full written reasons.

Dr Shantanu Panigrahi

On Wednesday, 15 June 2016, 9:27, Civil Appeals - Registry <civilappeals.registry@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:

Dear Sirs,

If you wish to file an application for permission to appeal, you will need to provide the following to the Civil Appeals Office,

3 x Appellant’s Notice (Form N161)

3 x Grounds of Appeal

1 x order being appealed

1 x Fee of £528 made payable to HMCTS or a fee remission application (Form EX160)

The papers can be hand delivered or sent by post to

The Civil Appeals Office

Room E307

Royal Courts of Justice

Strand

London

WC2A 2LL

Kind Regards

Registry Team


From: Shan Panigrahi [mailto:shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk] Sent: 15 June 2016 09:06 To: Civil Appeals - Registry ; Civil Appeals - Listing Subject: Appeal against proceedings conducted in my Application against the National Health Service in the High Court

To

The Court of Appeal

Royal Courts of Justice

London

Dear Sir/Madam

1. Since 14 February 2016 I have issued proceedings against the National Health Service in the High Court ( Administrative Court and Queens Bench Division) that involved a charge of contempt of court by agents actiing for the National Health Service which I asked the High Court to refer to the Court of Appeal for consideration.

2. The perpetrators of the contempt of court charge have been able to do this because the High Court has prevaricated and systematically prevented my Case for an injunction and damages against the National Health Service from being heard as evident by its latest refusal to issue a Claim Number for the application.

3. I have asked the High Court for its full written reasons for its non-action that leaves the perpetrators of inhuman acts in the NHS against me to continue with their criminal activities.

4. I should be grateful if you would examine the evidence of my submissions to the High Court and judge whether the High Court has acted properly in accordance with the official statutory court procedures.

Yours sincerely

Dr Shantanu Panigrahi

3 Hoath Lane

Wigmore

Gillingham

Kent ME8 0SL

United Kingdom

Dr Shantanu Panigrahi vs National Health Service (8)

To

15 June 2016 at 11:14

Dear Sir


1. I am unable to comment further on this matter until the complaint that I lodged at the Royal Courts of Justice this morning by email (which was acknowledged by the Civil Appeals Registry) against the High Court's conduct of these proceedings against the National Health Service since my 14 February 2016 injunction application and the associated contempt of court allegation that I have made has been dealt with by the appropriate authority in the Royal Courts of Justice.


2. Please let me know who is conducting this investigation of my complaint and the date by which I can expect to be informed of the outcome of the complaint with a comprehensive official report.


Yours sincerely


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi


On Wednesday, 15 June 2016, 10:39, QB Issue & Enquiries <QBEnquiries@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:


Dear Dr Panigrahi

Until the Court receives your Court file fro the Current holding Court, whom need to produce and order for the transfer, we will not be in receipt of the case and therefore cannot assign it a High Court reference number until this has occurred.

Please contact the Court to find out if they have produced the needed order and transferred the file out to us.

Kind Regards

J McLoughlin



From: Shan Panigrahi [mailto:shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk] Sent: 15 June 2016 07:27 To: QB Issue & Enquiries Subject: Re: Dr Shantanu Panigrahi vs National Health Service

Dear Sir


1. Thank you for your email.


2. I need a High Court Claim Number immediately because the Mental Health Tribunal is not replying to my email of 13 June 2016, 6.52 pm as follows:



Dear Sir/Madam


1. Thank you for your email stating that without a live application you are unable to assist me with the query that I set out on point 2.


2. I would be grateful if you would therefore restrict your judgement to point 1 of my application for now.


3. You are already aware of point 1 of the application, So please provide me with your full written reasons as to why the Queens Bench will not issue me a Claim Number for my application to sue the NHS for damages by its unlawful activities against me.

Yours sincerely


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi


On Tuesday, 14 June 2016, 10:59, QB Issue & Enquiries <QBEnquiries@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:


Dear Dr Panigrahi

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please note that we would require a Court Order sealed by Medway County Court, and a copy of the Court file to transfer the case in.

Regards,

Stephen Keith

QB Issue & Enquiries

In accordance with Practice Direction 5B - Electronic communication and filing we ask you to do the following when sending an e-mail message to the court:

o Clearly state the Court's action number, parties’ names and any dates relating to an up-coming hearing in the subject header.

o Provide a clear description of the contents in the body of the e-mail message. Please refrain from messages such as “Please see attached”. Please state what the attachment is, i.e. “Please see the attached Notice of Change/Please find enclosed our Defence for filing/Please forward this message and its enclosures to Master <name> for the hearing on <date> & <time>.

o Please copy your message to the relevant parties (if applicable).

o If you are submitting a document by email, sending duplicates by post/Gold fax is not permitted by Practice Direction 5b (8.1).

o In accordance with Practice Direction 3.3a, please do not submit documents which carry a payable fee; such e-mails will be deleted.

E-mails must only consist of one attachment, maximum 10 pages. If you're unable to comply with these points or any other part of Practice Direction 5B - Electronic communication and filing, your message will not be dealt with




From: Shan Panigrahi [mailto:shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk] Sent: 10 June 2016 08:12 To: QB Issue & Enquiries Subject: Dr Shantanu Panigrahi vs National Health Service

To

Case Progression


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi vs National Health Service (9)

To

15 June 2016 at 12:11

Dear Dr Panigrahi

your best avenue of direction is to liaise with the Civil Appeals Registry if they have taken receipt of your complaint. they will have to pass it on to the appropriate department within the court and can inform you thusly once this has been done.

This isn't something that the Issues & Enquiries department deals with, so who would be dealing with it will have to be followed up where the complaint was lodged.

Kind regards

J McLoughlin



From: Shan Panigrahi [mailto:shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk] Sent: 15 June 2016 11:15 To: QB Issue & Enquiries Subject: Re: Dr Shantanu Panigrahi vs National Health Service

Dear Sir


etc


Appeal against proceedings conducted in my Application against the National Health Service in the High Court (16)

To

17 June 2016 at 13:43

Dear Sir


I have already informed you that the High Court is refusing to make an Order: this is what is being appealed. Are you indicating that the permission to appeal cannot be considered for this reason?


Yours sincerely


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi


On Friday, 17 June 2016, 13:37, Civil Appeals - Registry <civilappeals.registry@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:


Dear Sirs,

If you wish to file an application for permission to appeal, you will need to provide the following to the Civil Appeals Office,

3 x Appellant’s Notice (Form N161)

3 x Grounds of Appeal

1 x order being appealed

1 x Fee of £528 made payable to HMCTS or a fee remission application (Form EX160)

The papers can be hand delivered or sent by post to

The Civil Appeals Office

Room E307

Royal Courts of Justice

Strand

London

WC2A 2LL

Kind Regards

Registry Team


From: Shan Panigrahi [mailto:shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk] Sent: 17 June 2016 13:18 To: Civil Appeals - Registry Subject: Re: Appeal against proceedings conducted in my Application against the National Health Service in the High Court

Dear Sir

1. Thank you for your email. I have gone through all the complaint procedures and accordingly hereby submit my Fee Remission Form to you for Permission to Appeal on the basis of the grounds that I have set out earlier in this email. I would like full fee remission of the £528 pounds but you do not make it clear if this has to be sent in the post or can be submitted by email as attached (EX160_form(2).NationalHealthService.pdf).


2. Please let me know the outcome of the application for Fee Remission so that I may submit it with my Appellants Notice by post.


Yours sincerely


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi


On Friday, 17 June 2016, 10:46, Civil Appeals - Registry <civilappeals.registry@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your email. If you wish to complain about the procedure in the High Court, you must get in contact with them and they should be able to inform you of their complaints process.

Kind regards,

Registry Team


From: Shan Panigrahi [mailto:shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk] Sent: 16 June 2016 13:51 To: Civil Appeals - Registry Cc: QB Issue & Enquiries Subject: Re: Appeal against proceedings conducted in my Application against the National Health Service in the High Court

Dear Sir/Madam

1. It is now over 24 hours since I followed your directions to contact the relevant High Court Department to get it to rectify its mistakes that I have complained to you about and still no High Court Claim Number has been assigned and proceedings issued against the National Health Service to confirm my specific Application.

2. On the other hand the court official dealing with the matter is continuing to perpetuate the idea that these proceedings against the NHS are somehow dependent on the transfer of another Case (ME002953/ME010463) to the Queens Bench Division thereby not accepting that the medical information is only peripheral to this case and further that the Medway County Court is in no way obligated to transfer this Case from under its jurisdiction. The Case against the National Health Service must accordingly be heard first in the High Court with the resources of the Administrative Court to oversee the proceedings at the Mental Health Tribunal so that judgement in the Claim at Medway County Court would be accordingly be delayed pending the outcome of the Claim against the NHS.

3.I have been asked by the Queens Bench Division to contact you again concerning my complaint because its view is that my complaint was first acknowledged as having been received in the Civil Appeals Registry.

4. Please therefore expedite the consideration of this complaint urgently so that I may be able to see the light at the end of this dark tunnel and bring this matter to a closure.

Yours sincerely

Dr Shantanu Panigrahi

On Wednesday, 15 June 2016, 10:07, Civil Appeals - Registry <civilappeals.registry@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your email, you will need to contact he High Court, they will be able to advise you the complaints process.

Kind Regards

Registry Team

Etc

Appeal against proceedings conducted in my Application against the National Health Service in the High Court (17)

To

20 June 2016 at 10:38

Dear Sir,

The court would have to make an order to be able to appeal

Kind Regards

Registry Team


From: Shan Panigrahi [mailto:shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk] Sent: 17 June 2016 13:44 To: Civil Appeals - Registry Subject: Re: Appeal against proceedings conducted in my Application against the National Health Service in the High Court

Etc


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi vs National Health Service (11)

To

22 June 2016 at 13:12

Dear Sir


1. The Court of Appeal, through the Civil Appeals Registry, has written to me that the High Court is bound by statute to pass an Order on this Case. I attach my EX160 Form accordingly for the consideration of the Queens Bench Division.


2. If the Order is not made justice is not served.


Yours sincerely


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi


On Wednesday, 15 June 2016, 12:11, QB Issue & Enquiries <QBEnquiries@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:


Dear Dr Panigrahi

Etc


On 30 June 2016 a deceitful letter came from Fees Office at the Royal Courts of Justice to prepare the way for dislodging the Claim within a month because it stated that a Court Application had not been made and a Claim Number could not be issued without such an application. There was no email address so I wrote to the Queens Bench Division by email. The following exchange took place:


Lettter dated 28 June 2016 from Room E01, Fee Exemptions and Remissions (11)

To

30 June 2016 at 12:59

Dear Sir


1. Thank you for this clarification.


2. The Fees Office should be made immediately aware that there may be several months delay in the submission of the relevant documents to the Fees Office as required by the High Court because I am still waiting for the NHS's reply to the attached letter (ToWigmoreMedCentre1Jun2016.docx) in order to ascertain the names of all the individuals who mounted this persecution on me.


Yours sincerely


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi




On Thursday, 30 June 2016, 12:40, QB Issue & Enquiries <QBEnquiries@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:


Dear Dr Panigraphi

I am afraid that I cannot answer that question without seeing the Application.

You should send your documents into the Fees Office and they will direct the Application to the appropriate section.

Regards,

Stephen Keith

QB Issue & Enquiries

In accordance with Practice Direction 5B - Electronic communication and filing we ask you to do the following when sending an e-mail message to the court:

o Clearly state the Court's action number, parties’ names and any dates relating to an up-coming hearing in the subject header.

o Provide a clear description of the contents in the body of the e-mail message. Please refrain from messages such as “Please see attached”. Please state what the attachment is, i.e. “Please see the attached Notice of Change/Please find enclosed our Defence for filing/Please forward this message and its enclosures to Master <name> for the hearing on <date> & <time>.

o Please copy your message to the relevant parties (if applicable).

o If you are submitting a document by email, sending duplicates by post/Gold fax is not permitted by Practice Direction 5b (8.1).

o In accordance with Practice Direction 3.3a, please do not submit documents which carry a payable fee; such e-mails will be deleted.

E-mails must only consist of one attachment, maximum 10 pages. If you're unable to comply with these points or any other part of Practice Direction 5B - Electronic communication and filing, your message will not be dealt with




From: Shan Panigrahi [mailto:shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk] Sent: 30 June 2016 12:03 To: QB Issue & Enquiries Subject: Re: Lettter dated 28 June 2016 from Room E01, Fee Exemptions and Remissions

Dear Sir


Which is the relevant HIgh Court Office that is considering this Application?


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi


On Thursday, 30 June 2016, 11:58, QB Issue & Enquiries <QBEnquiries@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:


Dear Dr Panigrahi

The Fees Office only process the Fee Remission form, the relevant Court Office where the documents (Application, Claim Form etc) will be issued will assign any Claim number.

Regards,

Stephen Keith

QB Issue & Enquiries

In accordance with Practice Direction 5B - Electronic communication and filing we ask you to do the following when sending an e-mail message to the court:

o Clearly state the Court's action number, parties’ names and any dates relating to an up-coming hearing in the subject header.

o Provide a clear description of the contents in the body of the e-mail message. Please refrain from messages such as “Please see attached”. Please state what the attachment is, i.e. “Please see the attached Notice of Change/Please find enclosed our Defence for filing/Please forward this message and its enclosures to Master <name> for the hearing on <date> & <time>.

o Please copy your message to the relevant parties (if applicable).

o If you are submitting a document by email, sending duplicates by post/Gold fax is not permitted by Practice Direction 5b (8.1).

o In accordance with Practice Direction 3.3a, please do not submit documents which carry a payable fee; such e-mails will be deleted.

E-mails must only consist of one attachment, maximum 10 pages. If you're unable to comply with these points or any other part of Practice Direction 5B - Electronic communication and filing, your message will not be dealt with




From: Shan Panigrahi [mailto:shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk] Sent: 30 June 2016 11:55 To: QB Issue & Enquiries Subject: Re: Lettter dated 28 June 2016 from Room E01, Fee Exemptions and Remissions

Dear Sir


Who is responsible for assigning the Claim Number, the Court or the Fees Office?


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi


On Thursday, 30 June 2016, 11:46, QB Issue & Enquiries <QBEnquiries@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:


Dear Dr Panigraphi

Thank you for your e-mail.

I have been informed by the Fees Office that you must send in hard copies of all documents by post.

The address is:

Fees Office Room E01

Royal Courts of Justice

Strand

London

WC2A 2LL

Regards,

Stephen Keith

QB Issue & Enquiries

In accordance with Practice Direction 5B - Electronic communication and filing we ask you to do the following when sending an e-mail message to the court:

o Clearly state the Court's action number, parties’ names and any dates relating to an up-coming hearing in the subject header.

o Provide a clear description of the contents in the body of the e-mail message. Please refrain from messages such as “Please see attached”. Please state what the attachment is, i.e. “Please see the attached Notice of Change/Please find enclosed our Defence for filing/Please forward this message and its enclosures to Master <name> for the hearing on <date> & <time>.

o Please copy your message to the relevant parties (if applicable).

o If you are submitting a document by email, sending duplicates by post/Gold fax is not permitted by Practice Direction 5b (8.1).

o In accordance with Practice Direction 3.3a, please do not submit documents which carry a payable fee; such e-mails will be deleted.

E-mails must only consist of one attachment, maximum 10 pages. If you're unable to comply with these points or any other part of Practice Direction 5B - Electronic communication and filing, your message will not be dealt with




From: Shan Panigrahi [mailto:shanpanigrahi@yahoo.co.uk] Sent: 30 June 2016 11:31 To: QB Issue & Enquiries Subject: Lettter dated 28 June 2016 from Room E01, Fee Exemptions and Remissions

To

Case Progression

Queens Bench Division



30 June 2016


Dear Sir


1. I have just now received a letter in the mail delivered by the postman to my house from Fee Exemptions & Remissions, Room E01, Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London WC2A that states the following:


28 June 2016

Dear Dr Panigrahi

Re: Application for Help with Fees

Thank you for your application for Help with Fees.

We have not been able to process your application because you need to - Sign your Help with Fees Application (EX160) form

- Provide us with the Court application you intend to lodge. A Claim number cannot be issued without an application

We will keep your application on file for one month, if we hear nothing from you within this time your documents will be returned.

If you require anything further please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours Sincerely,

Mary Appiah-Ampofo

Fees Office

Enc. Print out of my Apply for help with fees document Dr Shantanu Panigrahi vs National Health Service that is stamped 'Royal Courts of Justice, 27 Jun 2016 Received' by the Royal Courts of Justice Group.


2. Unfortunately, there is no email address given in this letter which is a matter of tremendous urgency for me. I am therefore attaching herewith my Court Application contained in the Word document entitled 'ToQueensBenchDiv(NHSETC)22June2016.docx' that the Fees Office require so that a Claim Number can be assigned now as this information is required in Section 4 of the Form.


3. I will send the signed copy of the EX160 Form upon receipt of the Claim Number from you by email. I assumed that the contents of the Form that has been pre-scrutinised are satisfactory except for the information that the Fees Office has requested.


4. I trust you will find that all the paperwork submitted since 30 January 2016 that you must have by now assembled in the File for the Judge to consider is now in order. If you require any further information or clarification of what the Application is about to assist you in issuing the Claim Number, please do not hesitate to reply to this email.


Yours sincerely


Dr Shantanu Panigrahi


3 Hoath Lane

Wigmore

Gillingham

Kent ME8 0SL

4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Information Received - Review Letter - OTP-CR-76/22

Information Received - Review Letter - OTP-CR-76/22 Inbox from: OTP InformationDesk <OTP.InformationDesk@icc-cpi.int> to: "shanpanigrahi3000@gmail.com" <shanpanigrahi3000@gmail.com> date:

Your Reference: 22/444/CM/PCC

Your Reference: 22/444/CM/PCC Yahoo / Sent Shantanu Panigrahi <shantanupanigrahi@yahoo.com> To: civil.claims@kent.pnn.police.uk Tue, 10 May at 20:22 To Civil Claim Officers Thank you for this morning'

Comments


Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page