HQ17X01773 & E35YM660
Shantanu Panigrahi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: Civil Appeals - Registry
Cc: QBjudgeslistingoffice@justice.gov.uk, Hans Sok Appadu
Fri, 4 Mar at 19:08
(1) Civil Appeals Registry
(2) Queens Bench Division of the High Court
My Claim against Kent Police on Claim Number HQ17x01773 stalled at the Queen’s Bench Division but it seems to have been incorporated into Claim Number E35YM660 at the Central London County Court against the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom; kindly confirm.
I wish to Appeal against both the Orders of Master Eastman three years or so ago although I do not have copies of the Orders at my disposal. There are several outstanding issues in connection with these Claims:
(1) Did District Judge Lightman and his predecessor judges at the County Court of Central London endorse the view of the medical authorities that I am paranoid schizophrenic with persistent delusional disorders, as set out in the letter of my Doctor dated 16 February 2022 that is attached: SPanigrahiDiagnosis&TreatnmentDrFaridLatif.pdf?
(2) On what grounds did the University of Greenwich withhold my severance payment of around £55,000 in 1998 when it had offered me £20,000 and an employment reference for an out of court/tribunal settlement?
(4) What is the result of the forensic examination conducted by Kent Police on the 1500 criminal anonymous emails that I, my wife, my employers at Tesco and Sainsburys, my Mental Health Community Service professionals, and in identifying the full names and addresses of Dr Sivaji Panesar, Mr Marty Caine, Dr Nitin Bhardwaj, Fritz Wuehler, Ed Mulhouse, Cherie, and Egregious-C with the help of Interpol.
(5) What is the role of the Prime Minister in monitoring the Ministers in charge of these government operations in the Cabinet Office?
(6) When will I receive the full written reasons for the disposal of the case against the Prime Minister or is he above the law of the country in civil and criminal litigations?
(7) When will I receive the results of the outcome of BP's deliberations concerning the challenged extension of my probation as a Customer Service Assistant by four weeks, as attached: ToBP(TransfertoChathamBP.dox.
(8) What is the Court Fee I need to pay the Queen’s Bench Judges Listing Office, given that I have already paid £100 Court Fee to HMCTS on 23 June 2021 for this Appeal?
(9) Do I need to submit an Appellants Notice Form to initiate this appeal formally.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Kent ME8 0SL
Re: Return of our Desktop Computer, USB Memory Stick and Mobile Phone
On Friday, 4 March 2022, 15:31:03 GMT, Civil Appeals - Registry <email@example.com> wrote:
If you would like to appeal the order you attached to the email you’ll need to contact the high court on : QBjudgeslistingoffice@justice.gov.uk.
Mr Keith De Bordes
Civil Appeals Office| Room E308 | Royal Courts of Justice | Strand | London | WC2A 2LL | DX 44456 Strand |
Phone: 0207 947 7784
For information on how HMCTS uses personal data about you please see:
Coronavirus (COVID-19): courts and tribunals planning and preparation
Here is how HMCTS uses personal data about you
From: Shantanu Panigrahi [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: 02 March 2022 15:55
To: PSD Complaints Kent; Enquiries Kent; Paul Nichols PC 46015002; PCC Correspondence Kent; Hans Sok Appadu; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; Central London DJSKEL; Civil Appeals - Registry; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; CATLIS Long (LONG CATLIS ROAD SURGERY)
Cc: Panigrahi Rashmi; firstname.lastname@example.org; CPSContact; email@example.com; eastkentmc; northkent
Subject: Return of our Desktop Computer, USB Memory Stick and Mobile Phone
It is more than three months that I was arrested, held in Police Custody for 5 hours without a Duty Solicitor present, and our desktop computer, USB Memory Stick and my Mobile Phone was taken away by Kent Police supposedly for forensic examination. The attached document refers: NorthKentPoliceReleasewithoutBail.pdf which spells out Kent Polices statutory obligations
Since the 24th of November 2021 when the arrest took place (and it related to 15 September 2021 interrogation on me in the presence of my wife as appropriate adult and a a Duty Solicitor by the name of Hyda) half a dozen complaints were made both on the circumstance’s om my arrest and the seizure of our property.
When I tried to telephone Kent Police 15 minutes ago the line was cut off.
The Central London County Court has taken no action on the Appeal of the Order of 21 June 2021 from District Judge Lightman: Central London County Court 21 June2021 (District Judge Lightman).
There is a national conspiracy against me by virtue of the fact that the United Kingdom has used its veto powers in the Security Council of the United Nations to persecute me over the past 24 years and this persecution is continuing.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Kent ME8 0SL
This e-mail and any attachments is intended only for the attention of the addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail. Internet e-mail is not a secure medium. Any reply to this message could be intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear that in mind when deciding whether to send material in response to this message by e-mail. This e-mail (whether you are the sender or the recipient) may be monitored, recorded and retained by the Ministry of Justice. Monitoring / Blocking software may be used, and e-mail content may be read at any time. You have a responsibility to ensure laws are not broken when composing or forwarding e-mails and their contents.
Download all attachments as a zip file