Notice of Court Hearing
Notice of Hearing
In the County Court at Central London
Claim Number E35YM660
Date: 8 April 2021
(Sealed The County Court)
Dr SHANTANU PANIGRAHI 1st Claimant Ref
MRS THERESA MAY – PRIME MINISTER OF THE UNITED KINGDOM 1st Defendenat Ref Z1819776/TBL/A4
TAKE NOTICE that the Hearing will take place on
21 June 2021 at 11:40 AM by BT MeetMe
at the County Court at Central London, Central London, R.C.J, Thomas More Building, Royal Courts Of Justice, Strand, London, WC2A 2LL
30 minutes has been allowed for the Hearing
Please Note: This case may be released to another Judge, possibly at a different Court
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR HEARING WILL TAKE PLACE BY TELEPHONE.
1. The court is using BT Meet Me to set up telephone hearings. You will receive a telephone call from the Judge on the day of the hearing. You should be ready to receive this call and to participate in the hearing. Sometimes hearings may overrun, so you should be ready to receive the call between 10.00 am and 1.00 pm for morning hearings, or between 2.00pm and 4.00 pm for an afternoon hearing.
2. You must now confirm the telephone number that you want the Judge to use to contact you. Please send this information at least 48 hours before the hearing by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not supply a telephone number the Judge may make an order in your absence.
3. Electronic bundles: The claimant or the party making the application must send to the court and to the other party at least 48 hours before the hearing an electronic bundle to be used at the hearing. The bundle must be paginated and indexed and must have bookmarks. This can be done using Adobe Acrobat Pro. Detailed guidance on creating an electronic bundle is available at: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/GENERAL-GUIDANCE-ON-PDF-BUNDLES-fl-1.pdf.
4. If the Claimant or the party making the application is a litigant in person and the other party is represented, the represented party must prepare the bundle.
5. The electronic bundle should contain all the documents which the judge needs for the hearing. The judge may not have access to the court file. However, the parties must not include irrelevant or unnecessary material in bundle, it should contain only those documents which are essential.
__________________________________________________________________________________The court office at the County Court at Central London,Central London, R.C. Thomsas More Building, Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London, WC2A 2LL. When corresponding with the court, please address forms or letters to the Court Manager and quote the claim number. Tel: 0380 123 5577 Fax: 0870 739 4144 (GOLD FAX). Check if you can issue your claim online. It will save you time and money. Go to www.moneyclaim.gov.uk to find out more. Produced by S. Mirza CJR0024
N24 Notice of PTR/Adjud/Restored/Hrg/Management Conference
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
6. The bundle must be sent to email@example.com. The judge dealing with the hearing may ask for the bundle to be sent to him/her using Mimecast or another similar programme which enables the transmission of large files. It is the parties’ responsibility to make sure that the lay parties and all witnesses have a copy of the electronic bundle and can navigate around it.
7. Skeleton arguments should be sent firstname.lastname@example.org if the case is being heard by a District Judge.
8 IF YOU DO NOT FEEL ABLE TO PROCEED WITH A HEARING REMOTELY OR YOU FEEL THE CASE SHOULD BE ADJOURNED FOR ANY OTHER REASON, PLEASE EMAIL THE COURT IMMEDIATELY ON email@example.com.
9. If your case settles or an agreement is reached prior to the hearing you must contact the court on the enquiries email address.
10. This case has been given a set time in the list. If you are concerned that the time allocation is not sufficient you must contact the court immediately.
In compliance with GDPR requirements, the privacy notice sets out the standard that you can expect from the Ministry of Justice (MOJ) and her Majesty’s Court and Tribunals Service (HMCTS) when process personal data about you in the context of civil court proceedings; how you can get access to a copy of your personal data; and what you can do if you think the standards are not being met. Please see link below for further information; https://www.gov.uk/government/organisation/hm-courts-and-tribunals-service/about/personal-information-charter#hmcts-privacy-policy
E35YM660 Notice of Hearing
from: Shantanu Panigrahi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
to: cccladjournments <email@example.com>
date: 8 Apr 2021, 20:11
subject: E35YM660 Notice of Hearing
Central London County Court
Your Honour I am in the process of preparing my Skeleton argument as the Claimant who is seeking £15 million from the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom in his personal capacity as Mrs Theresa May is not replying to my direct emails to her to let me know who her lawyer is, whether it is a government lawyer of a personal lawyer. Further since the grotesque manner in which I have been defamed by the National Health Service (that went unsupervised by the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman and a Minister in Parliament (House of Commons) due to abrogation of his duties as a my Constituency member of Parliament (Mr Rehman Chishti) my submission will focus on the present Prime Minister Mr Boris Johnson for agreeing to the National Health Service's assessment to continue to classify me as a mentally disordered person suffering from paranoid schizophrenia and persistent delusional disorder instead of autism as a manifestation of my Hindu religion of Sanatan Dharma.
This email is just to inform you that I do not know who are the parties and respondents other interested persons or institutions to whom I as a litigant in person should send my skeleton argument stating and demonstrating that I am not only the most knowledgeable and intelligent person who has ever lived on Earth in the history of mankind, but also the most creative genius that the Mental Health Institutions attempted to destroy to turn me into a State moron instead with the repeated verbal diarrhoea that the Consultant Psychiatrists have persecuted me with for my creativity that they were not able to stand in jealousy and envy starting with Dr Rao when I had a nervous breakdown first as a scientist at the University of Greenwich in 1998 to destroy me as a human being with the endorsement of the Mental Health Institutions.
Accordingly, since 50 odd lawyers and law firms refused to represent me in front of Your Honour, I am seeking a permanent adjournment of this case as an insoluble clash of cultures.
In case the permanent adjournment is not granted, I give you my Telephone Number for you to ring my on the morning of 21 June 2021 by BTMeetMe. In this eventuality, please let me know at least 72 hours before the hearing so that I can finalise my skeleton argument. I will not be sending any other bundle but explaining precisely what my religion means to me and why it is incurable from anti-psychotic, anti-depressant and mood stabilising medications that the National Health Service enforces on me without a Community Treatment Order to explain its full written reasons for the dispute that Your Honour is charged with deliberations on and judgment accordingly. My Telephone Number is Mobile 07967789619.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Kent ME8 0SL