This morning I sent the following email to the Secretariat of the United Nations on proceedings that have been very frustrating:
Devi Palanivelu is out of the office (2) Shan Panigrahi To firstname.lastname@example.org 10 October 2015 at 9:48 AM To Eri Kaneko Associate Spokesperson for the Secretary-General United Nations Secretariat By email: email@example.com
Dear Mr Kaneko
1. I cannot wait until Ms Devi Palanivelu return to the office on the 12 October 2015 because Mr Dorian Mattar who was listed in the documents as acting for me as a friend and legal advisor has blocked me on Twitter when the full details of the persecution that I suffered in the United Kingdom was being brought to his notice. Please therefore do not send any material to Mr Dorian Mattar but to me directly at this email address.
2. Please hurry with your consideration, noting in particular that you are the last official at the Secretary General office to whom I can turn to assist with my asylum application.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
Hide original message On Thursday, 8 October 2015, 21:14, Devi Palanivelu wrote:
I am out of the office until 12/10/2015. Please contact the Spokesman Office’s direct line for any assistance: 212 963 7162
Note: This is an automated response to your message “Fw: Complaint against the United Nations Secretariat” sent on 10/08/2015 04:14:29 PM.
This is the only notification you will receive while this person is away.
The message I sent was as follows:
1. I am running out of officials at the United Nations Secretariat to take my complaint too (please see the email sent to Mathias Gillman).
2. Please act urgently or it will be too late for me.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
Hide original message On Tuesday, 6 October 2015, 17:01, Shan Panigrahi wrote:
To Mathias Gillmann Associate Spokesperson for the Secretary-General firstname.lastname@example.org
1. I sent an email on 1 October 2015 (11.00 pm UK Time) to Stephane Dujaric (Spokesman for the Secretary General) concerning the inaction of the United Nations High Commission for Refugees to my Contact point submission of 20 September 2015. When no reply came from Mr Dujaric, I sent an email with essentially the same issue on 2 October 2015 at 9.15 am UK Time to Farhan Haq (Deputy Spokesman for the Secretary General) as a reminder. 2. Still nothing came back to me from the Secretary General Ban Ki-moon or any other official of the United Nations. I was therefore forced to send a third email to Vannina Maestracci (Associate Spokesperson for the Secretary General on 3 October 2015 at 5. 53 pm UK Time. Again there has been no reply. 3. I had chosen the different Spokespersons to the Secretary General to send these emails to thinking that perhaps one of the other might be too busy to deal with my issues promptly but as it is now 6 October 2015 and 17.00 hours UK time, and no acknowledgement let alone a considered response, I am led to the conclusion that there is in place a systematic attempt at the United Nations to pervert the course of justice on my asylum application to seek sanctuary from persecution. 4. Accordingly, I am hereby lodging a complaint with you for official consideration for this inaction. Please let me know how soon this complaint will be dealt with by return email.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi 3 Hoath Lane Wigmore Gillingham Kent ME8 0SL United Kingdom
Reply, Reply all or Forward | More
With 14 comments