Question posed: Has there already been a judgment rendered in this civil matter
I received a Blog Comment this afternoon from a Devi8 but since it was entered at the wrong place I did not approve it for display. I considered that it would be far better if this issue was dealt with in a new blogpost. So I have recreated it here and added the relevant proceedings that I submitted to the Court of Appeal to address the important issue highlighted. It relates to the following reported matter: https://shantanup.wordpress.com/2017/11/15/appeal-to-the-court-of-appeal-on-state-organised-persecution/. I am grateful that this matter was brought to my attention this afternoon as follows:
[Shantanu Panigrahi’s Blog] Please moderate: “Correspondence with Monneka Tahir concerning the Legal Ombudsman” Shopping WordPress To email@example.com 11 Jan 2018 at 15:15
New comment waiting approval on Shantanu Panigrahi’s Blog Devi8 commented on Correspondence with Monneka Tahir concerning the Legal Ombudsman The solicitor Monneka Tahir offered to help me with legal representation, as follows: CMP-069454 ABC:00481369 (4) Shan … Has there already been a judgement rendered on this civil matter? Approve Trash | Mark as Spam
More information about Devi8 URL: Email: Dfdgr@fggg.com Whois: http://whois.arin.net/rest/ip/18.104.22.168 (IP: 22.214.171.124)
Thanks for flying with WordPress.com
Reply Reply to All Forward More
I had entered into the following correspondence that this person is enquiring about:
Appeal on a decision on High Court Claim No HQ17X01773 Shan Panigrahi To Civil Appeals – Registry CC Nadia Hussain 10 Jan 2018 at 9:55 To The Court of Appeal
1. Please let me know the current state of play on my Appeal of 12 November 2017, 13.16 email that is clarified now on the grounds of appeal as follows.
2. If I need to still submit an Appellants Notice, please note that the respondents are too numerous to be entered into the Form.
3. Please also note that the Fee Remission matter has still not been adjudicated on by the Fees Office although my pension is now being taxed down to £830 per month.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
On Fw: CRONLINE numbers On Wednesday, 10 January 2018, 8:53, Shan Panigrahi wrote to: Marty CC Mehmet Kenan
1. I have never ever harassed any public bodies or their employees. All my communications with officials have been above board and legitimate legal procedures.
2. CRONLINE 145922 reported the Crime that I have been victimised with by the UK State through the manipulation of its institutional offices. This has now widened to other States. The Police have a responsibility to investigate the full extent of this UK State-organised terrorism and persecution on me that involved national and international bodies and institutions in an international conspiracy against me.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi 3 Hoath Lane Wigmore Gillingham Kent ME8 0SL
On Wednesday, 10 January 2018, 5:16, Marty wrote:
For your information, CRONLINE 145922 is not a Crime Reference Number. There is no such thing as a Crime Report Number. I’ve made the needed enquiry. It’s a number doled out to nuisances to shut them up so they continue to think they are being taken seriously. I advise you to desist from wasting the time of people who, unlike you, have important jobs to do. Your absurd, contrived, fanciful complaints invariably end up in the dustbin. Your conduct has long ago crossed over into harassment of public bodies and employees, as well of private individuals. If you continue, it is likely you will be arrested, and in addition to a custodial sentence upon conviction, you may find the loss to the exchequer of your decade of harassment will be the measure of the financial penalty levied.
________________________________________ Great !… You can reply to this anonymous message simply by click the “Reply” button. Your friend will be surprised………… This mail was sent with “5yMail.Com” It’s 100% free, try it for yourself!
Reply Reply to All Forward More
Comments: I have yet to receive an acknowledgment of my latest bid to seek justice at the Court of Appeal although the autoacknowledgment that I received stated that the Court could respond within up to 5 days. I hope this answers Devi8’s question. Mehmet Kenan is an officer with the City of London Police with whom the complaint was registered.
Incidentally, how many devi8’s are there in the United Kingdom? I would be glad for a response to this intriguing question.
January 11, 2018 Posted by shantanup | Uncategorized | 12 Comments
12 Comments »
1. It really doesn’t, and if makes me wonder if we’re thinking of the same thing when it comes to “appeal” in the legal sense.
My understanding is like this: lets say you file a suit and after all testimony and evidence is given from both parties, the judgle/jury finds for the defendant. You disagree with that decision and file an “appeal” to an appealate court to seek reversal of the decision. So when you say you are going to an appeals court is says to me that you’ve already been to court on whatever it is you’re doing, the judge has found againt you and you are trying to appeal that descision. Is that correct?
Also I’ve looked over your blog somewhat, and I don’t see anywhere that you’ve actually had a court brought to trial or hearing, so I’m also wondering just what ot is you’re “appealing”.
Comment by devi8 | January 12, 2018 | Reply
o You are absolutely right to raise this issue. In the legal sense I had taken my primary Case to the Queen’s Bench Division of the High Court (the Claim Number was duly granted so there was obviously merit in the application), but then faced tremendous procedural irregularities. So I took my Appeal (legal sense) against the disposal of the matter to the next higher level of court, namely the High Court’s Appeal Court where the problem of procedural irregularities was exacerbated and so then arrived at the next higher level of courts at the Court of Appeal where I have expressed all my concerns on those procedural irregularities that had thwarted my progress in bringing my primary Case of appeal (not in the legal sense but in the sense of basic humanity) against the UK State-organised persecution that was perpetrated on me.
Is that clearer now?
Comment by shantanup | January 12, 2018 | Reply
2. “Is that clearer now?”
Comment by devi8 | January 14, 2018 | Reply
o I cannot comment further as these proceedings are subjudice to the considerations of the European Court of Justice as reported here: https://shantanup.wordpress.com/2018/01/09/clarification-for-my-travel-to-greece-sought-from-the-greek-embassy-in-london/#comments.
Comment by shantanup | January 15, 2018 | Reply
§ They are not subjudice anywhere.
Comment by devi8 | January 15, 2018
§ You really ought to check your facts before making such sweeping statements.
Comment by shantanup | January 15, 2018
3. You do not understand meaning of subjudice.
Comment by devi8 | January 16, 2018 | Reply
o If I say that some proceedings in terms of procedural irregularities or contents of proceedings is subjudice at a particular Court, it is stating that I have a deep interest in knowing the outcome of that consideration and will conduct myself appropriately. If the situation is static meaning that no information is forthcoming, it means that associated developments are pending and so I retain the option of reactivating the Court proceedings at the time of my choosing. That is the nature of civil proceedings.
Is this explanation clear?
Comment by shantanup | January 16, 2018 | Reply
4. You do not understand meaning of proceedings. You do not understand meaning of explanation. In your country, any idiot can file for any stupid legal action. But only few idiots do. You are one of the exceptions. No cases of yours are subjudice, no court is considering them. If you give them some more money, they will consider them. Happily. They charge you 590 (my keyboard doesnt have poundsymbol), spend 2-3 minutes having a laugh at your nonsense then throw all your scribbling into the dustbin. You should not have called for arrest of Jenkins, Mr Justice Eadey will not take it lightly, a bench warrant can be issued anytime and then you are arrested, taken to court and straight then to the cells. Dont worry many will come visit you in Rampton, Bakri gave a list of 400!
Comment by devi8 | January 19, 2018 | Reply
o Mr David Jenkins was reported to the Police for ‘Gross Misconduct in Public Office’ which every citizen has a right to have instituted under UK law that facilitates private prosecutions of such misdemeanours. It should accordingly have been investigated but it has not. Mr Justice Eadey may kindly look into this accusation immediately in considering my Case.
Comment by shantanup | January 19, 2018 | Reply
5. You can sue for misconduct in a public office but it is civil and not a crime, so again you are wasting the time of the police. shame on you. Why do you hate them so much? You think it isnt obvious to any reader how wicked you are?
Comment by devi8 | January 20, 2018 | Reply
o You told me that there are no civil proceedings outstanding at the Court of Appeal, and stated that Mr Justice Eadey has now been brought out of retirement to consider my Case. I accepted his intervention. The lack of any information on these proceedings clearly means that the matter is still subjudice at the Court of Appeal in the civil case on which judgment is awaited. Similarly, lack of any information from the Greek authorities or the UK authorities on the facilitation of my travel to Greece and back into the UK in April 2018 means that the Case at the European Court of Justice is firmly lodged and judgement will ensue in due course.
Comment by shantanup | January 20, 2018 | Reply
6. You claim your case at that court is firmly lodged but see https://curia.europa.eu/jcms/jcms/j_6/en/fees so when did you pay the €17.500 fee for lodging a case at the E.Couer de Justice? What is serialnummer of your payment receipt? Like in https://curia.europa.eu/jcms/upload/docs/application/pdf/2017-11/cp170122en.pdf ? You didnt pay it, you are telling a lie, bad Shan.
Comment by devi8 | January 20, 2018 | Reply
o I have not paid any Court Fees yet to the Court of Justice of the European Union: when the Court requires a Fee it will inform me. So far the matter is being dealt with informally. I will check with the Court to find out the situation.
Comment by shantanup | January 21, 2018 | Reply
7. ?!?!? Who said any body was “brought out of retirement”? Or to “consider your case”? No one is considering your case. N O . O N E David Eady (Sir) is long retired. This is Eadey, to whom the person whose reputation you are trying to destroy, reports. How can you think you can get away with what your doing? There can be only one winner in this, name wont be Shan.
Comment by devi8 | January 21, 2018 | Reply
o Thank you for clarifying the misunderstanding with Mr Eadey and Mr Eady. I look forward to Mr Justice Eadey’s pronouncement of a judgment on my representation against Mr David Jenkins for misconduct in public office. How long will this take?